too much chicken -->

Friday, November 10, 2006

Crazy hair and melted plastic cups…

It’s amazing the things you’ll try when no one’s looking. It wasn’t something I would normally do, but how else was I supposed to cook my macaroni ‘n cheese? You didn’t think the melted plastic cups had anything to do with the crazy hair, did you? I don’t have any dishes so I used the only thing that would contain water—a disposable plastic cup. Not an idea I would recommend. Being the educated person I am, I decided to reinforce the first cup with a second one, only to be outwitted. The second cup wrapped tightly around the first, in unprecedented style, as if to mock me while its insides puckered away from the heat and its contents spilled (to my dismay), all over my clean microwave. Oh, I do love being alone…and I did take this opportunity to laugh at myself. Duh.

So, what’s the crazy hair about? Well, I’m officially moving in my new apartment tomorrow and I’m feeling crazy-hairish. This means for me, that I’ll be going to bed with wet hair and wake up surprised. We’ll see how it goes. Wish me luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger ♥ joleen ♥ said...

LOL omg that's almost as bad as me roasting marshmallows with a fork on the stove and immediately forgetting... and sticking it all (melty marshmallow and hot fork!) in my mouth. at least YOU weren't hurt! :)

good luck tomorrow!! xo

11:28 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

hee hee Thanks for the laugh :) So what kind of hair style did you wake up with?

Best of luck to you with this move today! I would have come along as well but still waiting for the boys to come home!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Joleen's Mom said...

Now I know why I never let you OR your sister into the kitchen!!!!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home