too much chicken -->

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Remembering.

with one semester left i can't help but look back...
and smile!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

so young, so fearful, so stressed...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

but with time, we learned to laugh a little...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and then we were seniors...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

still stressed, but we learned to play a little...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and in a manner of months, we'll be the real thing.

Thank you all for your love and support of my journey....here's to one final semester!

10 Comments:

Blogger Joleen's Mom said...

YEAH!!!!!! I'm so proud of you! Less than five months to go...WOW!
I love your pictures. You'll always have beautiful (and some not so beautiful) memories.

1:43 PM  
Blogger ♥ joleen ♥ said...

WOOHOO!! :D

8:11 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

How exciting! What a great post to chronicle your journey!

6:32 AM  
Blogger la vie en rose said...

i love that smile :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

Ok, I know I've been absent a long time but I feel your pain and I hope this prayer will help.

"Dear Lord, like a child with her mom, when I say now, I mean right now! Thank you for not always dropping everything in the universe and rushing to my rescue. Instead, you have allowed me to feel my neediness and experience my limitations so I will understand that it is you who will (eventually) save me. I don't want to refuse your perfect plan; I want to find refuge in you. Then I will have the stamina to make it to the end. Amen."

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you? are you ever coming back? you are missed.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Joe Duran said...

Great thoughtfulness!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Oh you look so beautiful and you really can see the progression you mention.

Congrats. The end is near-enjoy the process.

4:35 AM  
Blogger 心痛 said...

GREAT........................................

11:14 PM  
Blogger 傷口很殺 said...

人類最大的悲劇不是死亡,而是沒有掌握有意義的人生..................................................

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home